Thursday, September 15, 2005

long time gone











ok, just so this doesn't get buried beneath pictures, dave + tanuel + jeremy + amanda, email me and we'll get the music started. i'll do september. we've got six, so i figure we can do half a year right now... dylan? todd? tony? here are some photos from chicago, a city that makes mpls look like, uh, velva. we had a good trip/four hours in the american girl place with abbey =) the sears tower sky deck was my favorite, followed by the waterslides and superman at six flags...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cool man. That superman roller ride looks fantastic. I'd be scared a few times but i'd eventually get on the ride. Looks like you all had a spendid time. woop woop.
music. yeah lets get this party started. right? let's get this party started...quickly? get up beat get up beat bang!!! my cd is going to be all songs by the group 'snap'
hella cool
-david

Anonymous said...

I want october!!!!!!

-david