Thursday, February 09, 2006

it's been

a while. The sick has finally caught up with me so the little time I spend posting in the first place has really suffered. The week has been full of stresses...
--student newspaper not done
--thesis not done (and time is creeping forward at an amazing rate)
--Chris and Cindy flew to their new home of Costa Rica on Tuesday
--chiropractor Monday and Friday, which is good but busy
--knee doctor on Tuesday, maybe a torn meniscus, maybe surgery
--MRI on my knee today, I HATE MRIs and I'll post a poem by Bill Holm about
them sometime (I don't think he likes them either)

--haven't worked out in a couple of weeks, and that's what keeps me on-kilter


The saviors of my week
--Stephen, my cook and my love who puts up with my occasional self pity
and sick self

--Abbey, who has been great lately--we've had really good weeks with her and we
get an extra night with her this week! Sweet!

--my parents will be here tomorrow night
--my neice turns two and has a party on Sunday, such a live wire, little ones are great

Monday I get the MRI results... I'll see what's up then I guess. MLGS

No comments: