Wednesday, April 05, 2006

So I'm not sure why I get motivated to post when I do, but I thought this personality test would be interesting. I got the link/idea from Kari, Abbey's mom.

Here goes...

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Intellectual |||||| 30%
Mystical |||||| 30%
Artistic |||||||||||| 43%
Religious |||||||||||||||| 70%
Hedonism |||||||||| 36%
Materialism |||||||||||| 50%
Narcissism |||||||||||||| 56%
Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 43%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 50%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||| 56%
Need to dominate |||||||||||||| 56%
Romantic |||||||||||||| 56%
Avoidant |||||| 30%
Anti-authority |||||||||||| 43%
Wealth |||||||||| 36%
Dependency |||||||||||| 43%
Change averse |||||||||||||||| 70%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||| 56%
Individuality |||||||||| 36%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||| 63%
Peter pan complex |||||| 30%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Physical Fitness |||||| 24%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 50%
Paranoia |||||| 23%
Vanity |||||||||||| 50%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 56%
Female cliche |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Trait snapshot:
clean, self revealing, open, organized, outgoing, social, enjoys leadership and managing others, dominant, makes friends easily, does not like to be alone, assertive, hard working, finisher, optimistic, positive, likes to stand out, likes large parties, respects authority, practical, high self esteem, perfectionist, dislikes chaos, busy, not familiar with the dark side of life, controlling, high self control, traditional, tough, likes to fit in, conforming, brutally honest, takes precautions

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not too familiar with the dark side of life??? I thought that phrase was particularily humorous! Not that I am, really, but I think that an unwanted divorce (although I couldn't be more thankful now) counts as being familiar... But yes, I do admit, pretty functional family of origin, very functional marriage and home life, functional job, etc. And I guess I DON'T sit in dark corners and drink or anything... Hmmm. So maybe it's true.

Likes large parties? Actually, small parties will do, but I can stand big ones. Just never go to any...

Respects authority? Pretty much, unless you mean the current political administration, which I have no respect for.

Dislikes chaos? DEFINITELY. I hate chaos. Hate it.

Tough? Ha, ha, ha. So I know how to argue well. You would to if you honed your skills with your first husband. But really, I have toned down my instinct to go for the jugular when in a disagreement...

Finisher... of most things, like, uh, what's on the plate, but not of books or movies, which I have a low tolerance for. I fall asleep way too easily when in front of a book or a movie.

Brutally honest? My face generally shows my first reaction I guess, but I don't think I'm a cutting person. Check my bro on that one! He's more brutally honest than I ever will be.

Which reminds me-- Chris and Cindy should be home in early June! I am glad they are in Costa Rica/Nicaragua/Panama, but I'm starting to miss them quite a bit.

Spring Break is next week. HOORAY! In other news, I've been coming along on the thesis, which is probably why I never blog. Graduate school... my nemesis.

Should be good for a little while. Sorry to those of you who check back and never find updates, like I do with DYLAN's, and AMANDA's, and JEREMY's blogs... I always get bummed when there is nothing new, yet it somehow doesn't prompt me to post any more frequently...

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle!

Glad to see you're reppin' the MAFB slogan, even though you sold out and moved to MN...

Way rad to see recent pics. *Almost* makes me miss those days of the Minot Collective. Not quite, though. Next time let's do it somewhere warmer.