Wednesday, August 03, 2005

no return

let it be known that when you buy naturnal deodorant and it doesn't work out for you, you can NOT return it...at this point, i'm still undecided on tom's of maine apricot natural deod. i just don't know if i like smelling apricot all day. like all this talk of deodorant is important or exciting. probably not.

did you know that i check other blogs for updates, say, daily, but in return i am bad at updating mine? hmmmm. maybe i better rethink that/ michelle =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deodorant. Word.
I helped my landlady set-up her printer today and her B.O. was so excruciatingly painful that my eyes began to water, boils started to fester upon my face and wax ooozed out of my ear canals. Thats how crazy bad her b.o. smelled. But we did manage to get the printer up and running. Well once she buys new printer cartridges.
-david

MichelleMN said...

So do you get to use it? Is there any reprieve? BTW, never worry about bad grammar around me, Dave. (I think that was from a long while back...) I'm not that much of an ass =)