Tuesday, July 12, 2005

bet I'm the only

dumbass to make THIS mistake... So the morning we were to leave for ND, I noticed that I was about a grand off in my banking estimates-- I thought I had more than the bank said I did. After going through my statements this morning, I realized that I accidentally paid our mortgage TWICE IN THE MONTH OF JUNE. Who does that??? As it turns out, June 29th, I got this sense of panic and time warp-i-ness and went online to frantically pay the bill that was to be due on July 1st. I thought for some reason that I hadn't sent it in, but... I'm generally good with bills, and I had (and it had cleared at the bank a week earlier.) Not like we have an extra 1600 laying around... Don't think I'll make that mistake again. I've heard of people not making their payments, but making them twice??? I godda get out more. =)

I'll put some hiking pictures up soon.

This one was pretty boring, but I guess I felt the need to share...

No comments: