Friday, July 22, 2005

stayed out too late =)






1. Kari & Rob, Kyle & Michelle
2. Melissa... One of my fellow English teachers-- leaving in a week to teach in Berlin. I'll miss you!
3. Alli, Lynn, Christie
4. Kari and Lynn
5. Erik, Christie, Lynn, Kim, Kari, me, Melissa, Michelle, Alli, Sally, Tony
or... Melissa's sig. other, English 8th, Phy Ed, Science 8th, Spanish, English 7th, English, Science, Speech Path, FACS, Science 8th Middle school teachers know how to do it right!

It was a gorgeous night at Brit's. We had a spot right near the lawn bowling. Lots of people to people-watch! I don't know if I could do that scene too much; It's almost exhausting by the end of the night. But it was awesome to be out with the girls (and a few husbands, too. Stephen was at the Aquatennial... he's had his share of these things!) That's all for now!

No comments: