Monday, December 12, 2005

The hills are alive...

These are a few of my favorite things... (items not people mind you)

Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid (yes, better than Hang Straight)
Oatmeal minty soap from Dunlaoghaire
A warm shower at about 9:30 on a bright day in the summer
with the bathroom light turned off
Victoria's Secret Balmy Days lip balm
My Grateful Dead/Willie Nelson and Trey ticket stubs
Barcelona (and being in Europe in general)
Reading excellent poetry, professional and student work
Minnesota/National Public Radio
specifically Cokie Roberts on Monday mornings at about 7:12 am
(just missed her this morning...)
Bright days, about 70 degrees and clear
My new Forester... rah, rah, rah it drives like such a trooper and keeps me safe
A good workout at Lifetime
Bluegrass music
Campfires and camping in general
Pad Thai
Good Indian food
Stephen's pan-smoked salmon
Election season... I LOVE election season

What are a few of your favOrite things?

1 comment:

MichelleMN said...

Whew... I knew I could count on you, Amanda! My favs from your list? Target and a cold beer after a long day =) And if I didn't put MPR/NPR on my original list, let me say now that MPR and NPR are a few of my VERY favorite things. Got a Will Shortz puzzle master book of word puzzles for the car ride to Minot tomorrow. I was at the Lake Wobegon Store earlier... like a kid in a candy store...