Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Devil's Lake

We got back from our first camping trip of the year late last night. It was kind of a rare trip in that we were camping with both of our parent sets, along with Abbey and Marcus (Stephen's youngest brother.) So Abbey got to see both sets of gparents on our side and plot pranks against her dad with her 14 yr old uncle =) She seems to love the outdoors and camping, which is good for us since we live for camping trips in the summer. Anyhow, we went all the way to Devils Lake, ND, (a littel too far for the general camping venture) and stayed in the Geffre's new pop-up, quite spiffy. We bought their old one which is now safe in our driveway. Two weeks until Stephen and I head to Duluth for five days for another trip...

Needless to say, having to sit in the St. Thomas Univ. library today for two hours to read two chapters in the textbook that I checked out vs bought was not all that easy. Neither will it be easy to sit in class tonight (at Hamline).

I won't have any camping pictures until my mom sends me some over email, so you'll be left to envison everyone but me eating s'mores. I should have known better than to start a two week detox when I had a camping trip right in the middle... Yeah, THAT won't happen again =)

Subsiding on veggies, fruit, brown rice, and beans, MICHELLE =)
(ok, so nuts, and yogurt, and a little cheese, too)

No comments: